- Roll out a permission marketing campaign to get some new restaurant gigs I did not get this done
- Make my first television appearance DONE, it was a success, see it and read all about it in my last post
- Put together a new 4 minute piece that will be in my stand up magic show I did not get this done
- Perform one bizarre ritual type piece for this month in my restaurant close-up repertoire DONE, I had this ready for my TV appearance as well, I have already done it a few times in the restaurant and it does well but it isn’t as interactive as many of my other tricks
- Put together one new routine involving rubber bands melting through each other DONE but I’m not satisfied with it yet
Although I completed some important goals this month including my first TV appearance, I am continuing to put off two very important goals. One will help me market myself and the other will help me be a better performer, yet I put them off.
I did complete a social media campaign the week of Halloween but the results were underwhelming. I made a series of Vine videos and released one/day on twitter and facebook the week of Halloween. Then on the day of Halloween I published all the Vine videos on my blog in a single post.
There was no response, so now I know to focus my time elsewhere instead of a Vine video social media campaign. Maybe the videos will get some attention in the future and will prove beneficial.