Here they are, my goals for September 2013.
- Develop an 8 minute segment that will eventually be a part of a 30 minute stand-up magic show that will play for up to about 100 people. Practice, rehearse and be able to perform it by the end of September.
- Write 5 blog posts.
- Add at least 3 “Bizarre Ritual” type magic effects to my repertoire and be ready to perform them for October.
- Go through the Piranha Marketing course and apply what I learn.
- Attend the Jon Acuff “Start” seminar on September 14th.
- Finish reading book “Trust Me, I’m Lying” and also read “Scripting Magic”
- Send out 10 press releases to reporters with local print media, of the 10 I send out, make a connection with at least 1 of the reporters that might be interested in magic news in my town.
- Add in 3 new close-up magic pieces for my restaurant repertoire
- If I don’t land the pending 2 new restaurant gigs this month, then make 10 sales calls to restaurants, if I do land the 2 gigs, focus more on goal numbers 1 and 8.
- Continue to improve website
Like Zig says in his Mississippi twang “you gotta have those goals.”