One recurring post I will be making are my monthly goals. I plan to post my goals for the month on the 1st of each month.
I will follow up with a post about how I progressed in achieving my goals on the last day of each month.
Some months I will make a post middle of the month about where I am at on my goals and necessary modifications.
Here are my goals for what’s left of August 2013.
- Make 20 sales calls to restaurants
- Of the 20 sales calls to restaurants I make, have two of them with a restaurant owner or decision maker
- Go out and street perform one time for at least two hours
- Get my blog up and running, write at least 5 posts and schedule them to publish
- Update my website, add some photos and improve the design so it flows in an aesthetically pleasing way
- Complete the graphic design process of my new business cards and poster and place an order with the printer
- Add in three new tricks to my repertoire
- Update my spreadsheet I use to track my magic income and expenses
- Complete the tasks on my list from Lou Serrano’s course on magic business and marketing
- Order the Piranha Marketing program
The more I do this the better I will get at setting realistic goals that I can achieve within a month.
Will you please hold me accountable?